Sales representative, Ottawa & Eastern Ontario Full time
Cassel Brewery is looking to hire an enthusiastic salesperson who is motivated to maintain, as well as expand, the Brewery’s client base in Ottawa and Eastern Ontario regions.
The position is full-time, requiring availability to work both the occasional evenings and weekends. Annual salary with commission and travel budget. Must have a valid driver’s license, as well as access to a personal vehicle at all time.
Please send your candidacy and résumé to Benjamin Bercier at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tasks and responsibilities
- Promote and sell Cassel beers at licensees (restaurants, bars, café), LCBO and craft beer friendly grocery stores. To maintain existing clients and solicitate new customers.
- Build a strong business relationship with key contacts: restaurants owners and managers, event coordinators, LCBO, grocery stores and take notes in our CRM system.
- Meet and exceed weekly sales goals and clients interactions objectives.
- Contribute to promotional events and customers loyalty.
- Ensure that the merchandise is attractively placed at points of sale.
- Perform delivery services to restaurants / bars / LCBO when required. Will be required to lift heavy loads.
- Participate in quality assurance activities at the brewery and on premises.
- Perform after-sales services, refunds and exchanges.
- Lead guided tours at the brewery on occasions.
- High school diploma, college or University diploma prefered
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in the food and beverage industry, and/or as a sales representative on the road, and/or in a customer service related to the beverage industry.
- Knowledge of the functioning of restaurants, LCBO, The Beer Store
- In dept knowledge of the craft beer scene
- Knowledge of Cassel Brewery products
- Knowledge of the Ontario beer market
- Knowledge of the alcohol laws in Ontario
- Be a foody, knowledge of the Ottawa restaurant scene
Skills and Qualities
- Bilingual, French and English
- Ability to work with a client relationship management system (CRM)
- Self-motivated and always driven to exceed sales targets
- Reliable and on time
- Strong time and stress management skills
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrates enthusiasm, positivism and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and customer service skills
- Has a spirit of initiative, ambitious
- Ability to work as a team
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Hold a Smart Serve certification
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have a vehicle
- Be available to work evenings and weekends on short notice
- Be available to work overtime under short notice